Our Early Learning, Surrey Preschool program at Junior Einstein’s Academy enhances preschoolers confidence by providing activities to help children become problem solvers and lifelong learners. Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, children work on early literacy, math, science, and social studies concepts. A healthy dose of running, jumping, and dancing keeps them active too.
Every day in our Early learning foundations Preschool program, children participate in
- Whole-group instruction twice a week twice a day
- Small-group activities that provide skill-based learning opportunities
- Daily Literacy-Building activities
- Child-Direct play in learning centers.
- Reflection of daily experiences
Five Areas of Focus For 3 to 4 Years Old
- Communicating with Others- We guide children to develop communication skills
- Building Brain Power- We teach children to gain higher-level thinking skills
- Making New Friends- We coach children to nurture strong relationships.
- Nurturing Creativity- We inspire children to explore creative ideas and talents.
- Growing a Healthy Body- We help children to refine motor skills.